Monday, March 28, 2011

Clouds in my cofffee



     After spending a few weeks in St. Mary's with friends Mike and Gloria Peters from Windfree and being visited by my special friend Patti Marshall, I made the long solo slog down the ICW ( Intra Coastal Waterway ) to my home waters of Palm Beach County. Up until this point I certainly never contemplated a blog and so please forgive the lack of pictures and the poor quality of the Blackberry phone photos.

     Fortunately we found a berth behind a nice home in Palm Beach Gardens at a reasonable rate and there I have been working daily to add equipment to my good ship.  We now have a new electric windlass to handle the anchor chain duties and a reverse osmosis watermaker to convert the ocean into our drinking water.  At Riverside Marina in Ft. Pierce,  a great place to work on your boat,  the bottom was painted, a new cutlass bearing, fuel tank, solar panels and a myriad of other things installed.  Joey, at the yard did a great job fabricating a fuel tank and making mounts for the solar panels on the bimini frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment